Entry Criteria :
Students enrolling on this programme are recommended to hold any one of following qualifications:
- New Zealand Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Information Systems (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Web Design and Development (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6)
- Other Level 5 IT-related qualification
- Completed the first year of an IT degree or have equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
International students must:
- be 18 years of age or older at the start of the programme
- have a secondary or high school certification or recognised equivalent
- achieved an IELTS General or Academic score of 6 with no band lower than 5.5, or any other recognised international proficiency outcomes as per Rule 18
- have an acceptable New Zealand Police vetting outcome
Student career pathway:
- Education pathway : Subject to credit recognition at other tertiary education institutions, students could also study for a higher IT-related qualification elsewhere in New Zealand or overseas.This programme also provides a pathway to further specialisation through industry-specific training in specialist fields of cybersecurity, and industry certifications.
- Employment pathway : Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to gain employment in entry-level roles in the specialised field of cybersecurity such as security analyst, security tester, security administrator, incident analyst, information assurance analyst, security assessor or auditor, security engineer, security developer or other cybersecurity related support roles.Graduates will also have the skills and knowledge to progress into more advanced roles including cybersecurity analyst, engineer or manager.
Intakes for 2023
23 January 2023, 06 March 2023, 22 May 2023, 06 August 2023, 23 October 2023
Domestic Tuition Fee- $8,400
International Tuition Fee- $18,400