Certificate in IELTS preparation with General English (Level 3) – Upper Intermediate
Total Credits – 38
This training scheme is designed for ESOL students to improve their language skills and confidence prior to taking the IELTS assessment.
- Develop an understanding of the requirements of all parts of the test (Listening,Reading,Speaking and Writing)
- Learn the format, strategies and techniques for IELTS test
- Improve the ability asa ‘moderate’ user of English and handle “ basic communication in own field”
- Acquire are pertoire of IELTS test-taking skills and strategies to apply during the test
- Build vocabulary and grammar knowledge needed for IELTS
- Be able to understand and use academic vocabulary with developing appropriateness and accuracy
- Practice tests with instant feedback.